£35-50K (Pro Rata)+BONUS
At Bradley Physio, we are excited to expand our dynamic team with experienced MSK physiotherapists. This is a pivotal time in our journey as we grow our business and introduce cutting-edge services to our well-established clinics across Greater Manchester. Renowned for high-quality care, we cater exclusively to self-funded and motivated clients, focusing on enhancing life quality without NHS or Medico-legal constraints.
Why Bradley Physio?
- Bonus:Be recognised for your contributions to Bradley Physio’s success with a Bonus of up to 20% on your base salary.
- Personal Development: We are deeply invested in your growth, offering protected CPD hours, access to an annual training budget for external courses, in-house training by external experts, and regular CPD sessions.
- Career Growth: As we evolve, you’ll have opportunities to broaden your expertise and engage in new ventures, with a clear pathway for rapid career progression. With our support you could become an Advanced Practitioner in Injection Therapy, Women’s Health, Independent Prescribing or Orthotic fitting.
- Rewarding Work Environment: Enjoy flexible working hours, an on-site gym, and enhanced annual leave. Benefit from our regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Health & Wellbeing: Choose to join our company health insurance scheme, and enjoy company pension and sick pay benefits.
- Community & Support: We counter the isolation often felt in private healthcare with regular social events, team building, and a supportive network of colleagues and receptionists.
Who We Need
- Minimum of BSc Hons Physiotherapy from UK University
- 2+ years post-graduate experience in physiotherapy within the UK.
- HCPC & CSP Registration.
- Passion for advancing Bradley Physio.
- Proficient in MSK assessment and treatment for a range of conditions.
- Skilled in creating and adapting treatment plans based on evidence-based practice.
- Excellent patient communication skills.
About Bradley Physio
With clinics in Greater Manchester (Rochdale, Bury, and Rawtenstall), we offer a comprehensive range of services, placing patient needs at the heart of our operations. Equipped with multiple private treatment rooms, fully equipped gyms, and exercise studios we provide services like joint injections, shockwave therapy, functional rehabilitation and orthotic fitting – our facilities go beyond the ordinary. You’ll experience a culture that thrives on collective achievement. and receive support in post-graduate training, whether you’re attending external courses or joining the events in our in-house training room.
Elevate your career with Bradley Physio. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, we’re happy to arrange a comprehensive discussion via phone.Contact Us