Do you have a desire to help your patients from the early days of an injury until they have made a full recovery and returned to normal life? Be a part of making someone’s quality of life that little bit better. Join us at Bradley Physio to learn, develop, innovate and become the best you can be.
We will reward you for achieving the best possible care for your patients. The successful Physiotherapists will be rewarded with a higher than average salary and a clear career pathway. Other amazing benefits include flexible working hours, option to join our Company Private Health Insurance Scheme & a Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Minimum requirement of a basic knowledge of current best musculoskeletal practice
- Physiotherapy assessment and appropriate treatment skills for patients with a variety of acute and chronic MSK presentations
- Ability to deliver an individual physiotherapy treatment programme based on knowledge and evidence based practice
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and modify treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients
- To comply with CSP Codes of Professional Conduct at all times
- Record keeping to CSP standards
- Be responsible for personal CPD
- To be responsible for own caseload and prioritise work as required
- Complete medicolegal and private healthcare reports appropriately within 24 hours, with guidance from Senior staff as required
What can we offer you?
- Dependant on your level of experience and individual requirement we will provide you with clinical training, support and mentoring, helping you to develop key physiotherapy assessment and treatment skills
- You will have the ability to assess treat a wide variety of acute and chronic MSK conditions using a wide variety of treatment modalities including manual therapy skills
- Access to Free In-House CPD lectures provided by some of the North-West’s leading consultants
- Access to Funding for External Courses as required
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Holidays – 28 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Continuous training & development
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Appraisal & dedicated Pathway for Career Progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to join Company Health Insurance Scheme